When you discover in your dream that you were praying fervently, either in known language or in tongues, praising God or preaching the gospel. It shows that you are spiritually alive and that you are in good terms with God.
If you pray in known language, then try and find out what you are asking for. It might be that your spirit is praying against danger ahead or an ordinary signal and so you to pray more and be careful. Sometimes the Holy Spirit through our spirit in the dream intercedes on our behalf.

16 Responses to "Prayer"

  1. Had this dream last night praying to defeat evil that i wouldn't stop the fight. as the evil i felt in my stomach i prayed for God to step in before i woke i heard him he was there for me. Happy to go to sleep tonight to see what dreams are in my future. For after not dreaming in years this all feels new.miranda / randaaporterr@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the dream I was call upon to pray for a gathering of meeting. What is the meaning of the dream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That you should pray for that gathering of meeting. You are called as a watchman at this time.

      Delete
  3. I had a dream that I prayed fervently with so much emotions it looked so real but I can't remember what I was praying for pls what does it mean

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a dream that I was in a basement and there was this evil entity threatening to kill me. So i reached out and placed my hand on it and started praying hard. The entity told me my prayers wouldn't work on if. I took off running upstairs and calling for help. My brother came to help. Then I woke up. I think this new phase of life that I am entering has me clearing blockages...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dreamt that I was preaching in a church where I use to go as a child

    ReplyDelete
  7. had a dream that an elderly person was praying for me that am my boyfriend's wife and not girlfriend

    ReplyDelete
  8. had a dream that an elderly person was praying for me that am my boyfriend's wife and not girlfriend

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you tell me about my dream?

    I had a dream of ,"the name of father and the son and holy Spirit I rebuke you" wtf I kept saying it over and over.....a Cat was in my dream and I moved a chair only to find a deck of cards after my neighbor came looking for their cat he started to vacuum my living room I was about to pray again with my family and clean the house.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Also forgot to mention whatever it was it went away.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had a dream I saw many people asleep in darkness but they are all praying continuously.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was praying for multitudes of people and casting out evil things.what is the meaning

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was praying wit a pastor from my wife s church and they removed a necklace from my neck, I was given the necklace by my Cousin and we prayed hard, calling Jesus name and I was relieved

    ReplyDelete
  14. What does it mean when u see to loved ones praying in your dream??

    ReplyDelete

For more inquires or if you need help interpreting a dream pleas do comment or Email: nmeribee@yahoo.com