Attack by Somebody

If in your dream, somebody attacks you, i.e. someone stabs you with knife on your belly and blood starts gushing out or harms you or the other. The person might be someone you know or not. Sometimes someone will always be chasing you in the dream with harmful substance. Such a dream is a bad one.
First of all, try as much as possible to keep the person at arms length. Sometimes the devil impersonates another i.e. uses face of a beloved one so that you will think that person is the witch against your life and that is why you should be careful.

5 Responses to "Attack by Somebody"

  1. Yes, I dreamed of a man trying to attack me and I successfully fought him off and looked at his friend who left me alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this with us, the question is:do you know the man before the dream..?Please do send your feedback for an interpretation...

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I had never seen the men before, nor did I know them in the dream.

    I was trying to climb a fence and I thought they were going to help me over the fence. They came out of their house towards me. As they came closer I sensed they had something else on their minds. So, I beat up the first guy and the other guy left me alone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be mindful of the type of transactions you make with people, and also how you trust them, but don't worry you have already conquered your fears in the dream....be cautious okay.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. I am definitely cautious.

    ReplyDelete

For more inquires or if you need help interpreting a dream pleas do comment or Email: nmeribee@yahoo.com