Praising God / Singing

When you dream and find yourself singing choruses or praising God or casting out demons and they are obeying you, it shows that you are alive in the spirit. It indicates you are in good term also with God and alert in the spirit.

2 Responses to "Praising God / Singing"

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get powerful in my dreams,I keep fighting demons in Jesus name. Its like real. I drive them out of people,and I also block them ,kind of shield people from demons attacks.. calling out in Jesus name ,in Jesus name.like also last night casting them back to "the fire.
    I keep having this dreams . I don't really know.

    ReplyDelete

For more inquires or if you need help interpreting a dream pleas do comment or Email: nmeribee@yahoo.com