Reptiles / Snakes

When you dream and find snakes, or other creeping animals surrounding you either playing with you or chasing you, it depicts that there are some spirit linkage with you. Either you have been initiated into a spirit world knowingly or unknowingly or you still possess their property in your home or in your body.

4 Responses to "Reptiles / Snakes"

  1. I have often had dreams about snakes, but then again I keep a corn snake, so perhaps it's because he's at the forefront of my mind.

    I have had a dream that I was a snake moving about.

    Plus I had a dream that I was a snake playing a game of pool (I had been out to play pool that evening). ha-ha.

    The snakes have never chased me.

    Once I had a dream that I went downstairs one morning and the lounge was full of snakes! So I went to the reptile pet shop to buy vivariums and equipment for them all.

    I have not had dreams along these lines for a while, I think it was mainly when we were new-ish to keeping our snake.

    I would be interested to know your thoughts. Do other people with pets, say a cat or dog, have similar dreams in the above context? How does all this relate to what you said because the context is totally different. I have read before that often snakes chase you in a dream and they never have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is normal for you to play with an animal in a dream especially those that are pets to human, but on the contrary snakes aren't good animals to dream about. Two things are involved:
    1.it is either you thought about a snake before going to bed which made you to dream of you playing with snakes.
    2.or your playing with snakes indicates that you were playing with dangerous things/people in the physical which God wants to bring to your attention, and also your going the other day to buy vivariums shows that you want them all flushed out which is a good sign. Thanks for commenting i hope to render more help next time, meanwhile i hope i have helped you out with this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again. I am wondering if it was possibly a warning relating to a dangerous/worrying situation health wise, rather than a specific dangerous activity, or associating with dangerous person?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first and second dream can be said to be normal cos psychologically, you must have come in contact with the thought of a snake before going to bed or you have the memory of a snake on your head before going to bed, this must have caused the re-occurrence of the memory in your dream which i conclude is normal.

    But for the other dream which you had to wake up and saw snakes downstairs indicates two things:
    1.That you will associate with dangerous people or things, but note that for you to go and meet them downstairs and not in your room or on your bed indicates that they are far away from you and that you are the one who will come in contact with them and not them reaching you.

    I must advice that you choose the kind of friends that you make and the type of decisions you make about certain issues.Thank You.

    ReplyDelete

For more inquires or if you need help interpreting a dream pleas do comment or Email: nmeribee@yahoo.com