When you dream and find yourself under incarceration or bottled or in a cage i.e. where freedom of movement or will is prohibited. It indicates there is a serious hindrance presently in your life spiritually and physically. It also may indicate that your life is in danger in the hand of witches and wizards or your enemies. It may also indicate your progress is been hindered.

3 Responses to "In a Cage"

  1. I had a dream last night that there was an evil spirit watching my sleep and when i notice in my dream i got up and started praying in tongues walkin all around my room with my hands up in the air .... then i woke up it felt so real

    ReplyDelete
  2. hie, what does it mean to dream someone plaiting your hair,, in reality i have short hair but dreamnt i had grown a bit and someone was plaiting me but afterwards it wasnt so nice and was looking for a wig to cover up my head but was glad saying now that my hair is plaited it will grow longer inside the wig.

    ReplyDelete

For more inquires or if you need help interpreting a dream pleas do comment or Email: nmeribee@yahoo.com