When in a dream, you are being shot with a gun by somebody but it couldn’t harm you, or it missed you, it means there was danger in your life but God delivered you, if you are shot and wounded, then it shows your life is presently in danger and you are somehow powerless or overcomed already. If someone is chasing you with gun, then it depicts danger looms around you.

14 Responses to "Gun Shot"

  1. boy what's this all about??
    your blog is confusing to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing to be confused about, you just try to get help here by finding the interpretation to your dreams here, either by reading the posts or asking questions...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about a co-worker in your dream getting shot? Had that happen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No that dream is not a good dream, it shows danger, either to the life of the person you know or to you i.e a virtue or something in you is going to die...

    ReplyDelete
  5. when someone is searching for love and in a dream you find yourself been shot by gun, does it mean that the relationship will not work out?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Someone dreamt that she was shoot by gun in the dream and she was passed drip of blood but she did not die. what's the meaning?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yesterday i dreamed 2 old men in black were trying to shoot me and some people. We were in a car. The bullets did not hit us. I was in the backseat and grabed a gun away from one of the men. I shot him in the side od the forehead and he fell. The other man was on the outside of the other side of the car. We shot back and forth and then he ran and i shot him in the lower left side of his back but there was no blood. He put his had on his vack and limped off in pain. The man i shot in the forehead was not dead i took him into the small corner store nearby. There was a tiny jail cell in the store and i put the man in there. Another man who was in the cell was happy about me putting the man in with him. I went outside and started singing a hymm i do not know in real life very loud and i was very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tonight i dreamed of more assasins and gunfire. None of the bullets touched me and the assasins could not idebtify me for certain as the person they were looking for, they kept questioning myself and 2 other people. 1 of the other people the assasins were questioning was a man who had opened a window, there was a lot of wind and if you looked out the window you could look down at a large airplane that was flying. The window was in the man's room and he was saying he needed to get the truth out or show the truth, i dont remember.

    ReplyDelete
  9. tonight i dreamed two men were chasing me, and they're both laughing and i was so scared when i saw the one man holding a gun i run as fast as i can but suddenly they caught me but i saw a group of friends before they actually caught me, i ask some help and they (group of friends) try to calm me and those two men, "hey what's the problem?" ask the girl, the two men laugh, insulting the girl who asked. "stop asking" then the man who's holding a gun shoot us in our head. four of them are dead, but it seems like i did not die because i hear them laughing again and say "what about that guy? (guy who's sitting or idk if he's asleep or what on a tree) they shoot the guy, but the guy did not actually die to because he still have 2 lives (weird) so, i got a timing to run and seek some help again, i saw another bunch of friend (seems like they came from hiking or something) and i say "hey help me, they're chasing me!! they're trying to kill me!!" and they're all shocked. but then the two men caught us again. luckily i wake up, and i found myself crying.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had a dream of people shooting at me but I was in a car holding a baby boy .so I hid under the car seats and they kept shooting at the car but I was not shot

    ReplyDelete
  11. Learn your dreams here, www.dreamswithjoshua.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Gettin dream intepretations online😩😩😩

      Delete
  13. I was shot in d head in dream by a police officer. They came to where i was with my friends they ran away because i had no reason to ran knowing i didn't do anything so i knelt down and hands up when one of them came and shot me at the head. What could be the meaning pls

    ReplyDelete

For more inquires or if you need help interpreting a dream pleas do comment or Email: nmeribee@yahoo.com