When in dream you have children that are not your biological children, it is demonic. These children are called spirit children from spirit wife / husband. It can cause barrenness and marital problems in married couples and also hinder marriage in singles. When children gather around you to play or eat with you, it indicates linkage with marine demons.

7 Responses to "Children"

  1. children are the resemblance of god and they r not at all burden for parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that's true, but seeing them in dreams will either have a positive or negative effect....thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own... Jealousy is a disease, love is a healthy condition. The immature mind often mistakes one for the other, or assumes that the greater the love, the greater the jealousy. See the link below for more info.

    #mistakes
    www.inspgift.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moms are the precious gift that God has given to us, without them we are not in this world. So as we celebrate Mother's day let us all thank our moms for giving us the chance to live and to see how beautiful the world is. Visit my site for more information.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I have dreamt of children not my own and an instance claiming I am her mother. I am still single at 33 no boyfriend since birth. I have dreamt swimming in rivers and flying to places I do not know. Recurringly dreaming elevators going up and down and side by side. Going up and down stairs and escalators, riding buses, gun shot and the bullet in me was never taken off, dogs and cats attacking me. Dreamt of eating rice, noodles, soups, meats. Weddings, wedding dresses. Giving birth in rivers. Exchanging shoes. Golden rings on my fingers and recently casting evil spirits. Attending and participating mass, confessions. Crushing airplanes, cemeteries. I have all these recurring nightmares. Please help me. I am using my brother's email.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In addition to my first comment or my plea to help, I am also recurringly dreaming of snakes dangerous and big, earthworms, worms on my legs. Bruises, blood clots on my legs. Old women with scabies wanted to enter our house using the windows on our bathroom. People and souls I do not know. Seeing sometimes deceased people sometimes my grandparents and my father. Each night I have nightmares. Seing beaches, sunrise, sun shines through clouds. Flowers and lilies coming out my mouth. Bouquets of red pink roses, abovementioned are my recent dreams. There are ugly people and spirits attacking me, and I am praying in my dreams. Many times dreamt of being naked, taking a bath in washrooms that everyone can see or might see me because of broken doors and windows. Going to the building ofmy junior highschool. Attending processions. I am so afraid. I am a religious person and I am praying that all these nightmares be taken off. Where can I ask of help? Hope you could reply.

      Delete
  6. Hi I am still the one commenting anonymously, why is that as I scroll down your dream interpretation it seems I have dreamt of them all. Now I am also dreaming of tidal waves and tsunamis but I was never harmed. I also dreamt of stinky rivers, raging rivers, muds, and romancing by someone I do not know. There was an instance that I woke up because someone touches my chest. Before I get into your blog of dreams and commented these three as anonymous, i dreamt of evils attacking me and I am teaching them to pray and ask God's forgiveness and putting sign of the cross on their foreheads and hands. I am really looking forward to your reply. Until now I am still an analyst in our office and it seems everything I do is not good enough thus promotion is very of little chance. I am still single and never get in a relationship.

    ReplyDelete

For more inquires or if you need help interpreting a dream pleas do comment or Email: nmeribee@yahoo.com